Meet deadlines while avoiding stress
Self assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals.
And judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalised by HMRC each year it can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
We aim to spare you all these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service, including:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC
Contact Us today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of Self assessment.
See our full suite of services
Hoffman Consulting can fulfil a range of financial needs, with expert advice and management across the full field of accountancy, bookkeeping and business advice services. Whether it’s a business matter, personal, or requires specialist sector knowledge, our team will be able to help.
From personal taxes and self-assessment tax returns, to retirement strategies, estates, and inheritance tax planning, our personal services cover all the bases to protect your finances.
Most practices offer the basics, we go the extra mile. We help medical consultants, contractors or freelancers in the retail, IT, and entertainment sectors, and legal professionals.
Want to work with us?
Hoffman Consultants offers a full range of accounting services and business advice to suit your needs.