Minimise tax and the burden of administration
Corporation tax represents a substantial part of your trading costs. Moreover, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
See our full suite of services
Hoffman Consulting can fulfil a range of financial needs, with expert advice and management across the full field of accountancy, bookkeeping and business advice services. Whether it’s a business matter, personal, or requires specialist sector knowledge, our team will be able to help.
From personal taxes and self-assessment tax returns, to retirement strategies, estates, and inheritance tax planning, our personal services cover all the bases to protect your finances.
Most practices offer the basics, we go the extra mile. We help medical consultants, contractors or freelancers in the retail, IT, and entertainment sectors, and legal professionals.
Want to work with us?
Hoffman Consultants offers a full range of accounting services and business advice to suit your needs.